Saturday, January 1, 2011

111 Days to Go: "I used to be fat"

I can't imagine using that phrase in the past tense.

This blog is inspired by an episode of MTV's "I used to be fat" on which a girl drastically changed her life, eating habits, and weight in 111 days. This is precisely what I, Sandra, and my husband, Antoine, intend to do.

These next 111 days are going to be rough because we're not just looking to lose the 200+ lbs (combined) that we need to, we're looking to change many other things about the way we have started to live. From smiling more, to building a savings account, Facebooking less, to shaving more often, this journey is a diverse one and we're asking you to come along for the ride. 

Please take a look at the top of this page to view our individual goals... and the terrifying before pictures. We look forward to the journey ahead of us and are excited to share it with you.


For any of you who haven't seen Gabriella's episode we highly recommend it and you can view it here


3 comments:

  1. omg I just watched Gabrielle.... she made me cry. She has such heart. I thought her mom was a bag! How about a little support. I love the whole 111 day thing and have actually made my own calender. Check it out on my girlgettinfit blog. This should be exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know her mom is the worst!!!!! Glad you're on board :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooooooooooooooo on board!!

    I sent you a friend request on facebook.. even though I know your trying to cut back!! :/

    ReplyDelete